Nikolay Alyoshin, President of the National Agency of Welding Control, the RAS Academician:
- The Rusweld exhibition has increased by 40%. Because the interest that was there at the last exhibition has increased much more significantly now. Today there are equipment units that really meet the best world standards. Our today's equipment is not inferior to foreign analogues in its characteristics. And welding is the technological process where import substitution is represented at its best.
Ivan Ilyukhin, Leading Specialist at Cebora-Russia:
- The Rusweld exhibition is great as always. We thought there would be fewer people this year. But it turned out to be the opposite. There are many times more clients. The number of visitors has increased. I like the fact that the show is growing. Our brand is growing too.
Artyom Shirinkin, Deputy Director General of Technored:
- This is not the first time we have been to this exhibition. Compared to last year, we were surprised to notice that the welding show has turned into a welding robot show. Such events are definitely needed. There are innovations. Things are changing very fast now. For example, in the last year since the previous exhibition, we developed two new solutions that we are ready to show to production companies, business owners, to share competencies and experience that we have already gained.
Albert Plekhanov, Eurolux:
- Exhibitions like these are necessary. There is an exchange of experience between companies. New solutions emerge. There is integration of equipment related to new technological processes, new tools that appear in the market. In the context of shortages and sanctions, this is very relevant today.
Evgeniya Yamshchikova, Director of the CRP-Siberia branch:
- Today the largest Rusweld exhibition has opened its doors, dedicated to the welding industry and the development of technologies in this field. The main players on the welding equipment market as well as equipment for automation and robotisation of production are represented in the Forum pavilion. We are the exclusive representatives of CRP Automation brand in Russia. In the implementation of complex projects, especially in robotics, personal contact is very important, because on the other end of the line people may not be able to express their task accurately and TOR may not be complete. This is why meetings at trade shows allow the two sides of a project to find a common understanding of what one wants, what the other can give and, overall, to implement an effective project.
Gennady Popov, Marketing Director of TSS Group:
- Rusweld shows new technologies, new welding equipment, materials - all the most interesting things. Such events are necessary and very important for the welding industry in Russia. It is necessary to establish contacts between representatives of manufacturing plants and our factories that use welding equipment. Only at exhibitions it is now possible to learn about new technologies. It is a very convenient platform. And here not only the exhibition, but also its conference programme plays an important role.
Andrey Grinev, Ambassador of the SEKIRUS brand:
- The exhibition is a very useful event. We exchange experiences with our partners and counterparts, study the market, look at requests, and constantly solve new tasks that our customers put before us here. We solve some of them directly at the stand. People looking for ways to implement their projects come to us. And we are interested in showing our potential in these projects.