Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, VOIR and EXPOCENTRE signed cooperation agreement
Russian Industry Week 2022, which opened at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds, today hosted a strategic session during which a Cooperation Agreement was signed by the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, VOIR – the All-Russian Society of Inventors and Rationalizers, and EXPOCENTRE AO. The agreement is designed to protect intellectual property rights, popularise and promote high-tech developments and products of Russian manufacturers, and develop innovative enterprises.
The parties agreed to cooperate in the following areas:
- development and promotion of the NTI Expo (Research–Technology–Innovations Expo) project, organization of events within NTI Expo with state participation focused on the implementation of national projects, and implementation of priority tasks of digitalization of the economy
- organising and holding international and Russian congresses, trade shows, expert and public events and forums on issues of mutual interest on the permanent platform of NTI Expo
- holding joint working meetings, consultations and other events on relevant issues of development of the Russian economy, including issues of technological entrepreneurship and intellectual property
- carrying out project analysis and research work, including those devoted to economic policy and entrepreneurship development
- identification and removal of systemic legal, administrative and other barriers to the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, and others.
In particular, EXPOCENTRE will hold training events for representatives of the Chamber and VOIR to improve competencies in organizing trade shows; participate in holding joint scientific and practical conferences, workshops, trade shows and other events organised by the Chamber and VOIR; inform the Chamber and VOIR events held at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds; and invite representatives of the Chamber and VOIR to participate in trade shows, conferences, assemblies, forums, congresses, workshops, master classes and press conferences on issues of mutual interest.
The Chamber, VOIR and EXPOCENTRE will also provide mutual information support and promote joint projects on a pro bono basis through their own information resources and partner media.
The agreement was signed by Vice President of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Maxim Fateev, Chair of the VOIR Central Council Vladimir Kononov and Director General of EXPOCENTRE AO Alexey Vyalkin.
Press Service, EXPOCENTRE AO